Monday, March 21, 2011

Auto Lock Doors on a Std Trans BSP 08 XD



I have designed and installed an Auto door lock mod... Doors lock at about 7 mph and opening any door resets the system. The doors also unlock when the car's engine is turned off.



Decided to remove the information so there would be no possibility that Jason would hurt thimself trying to make it.



It's amazing how some characters don't even have the common decency to respond to their own querry/responses......



???

Reply 1 : Auto Lock Doors on a Std Trans BSP 08 XD



Have you installed this on your xD? is it reliable? Do you have to buy any new componants to make it work. What is your electrical background for designing electrical systems?



I only ask because the last time I saw you post, you were asking about installing an HID kit and ballasts which is pretty basic wiring and simple part replacement.



Please don't take this as an attack. I just want to be sure this is safe and you know what you are doing.

Reply 2 : Auto Lock Doors on a Std Trans BSP 08 XD



Jason,



Reliability is not yet proven, as I just installed the module last weekend.

I'm a Systems Engineer and have been in the Computer/Electronic Field for 32 years....



If you notice, there are no component values on the schematic, simply because I don't want anyone installing this till I can vouch for it's performance and safety.




No comments:

Post a Comment