Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Auto-xing my wagon in the Caribbean (Trinidad)



I have a EE103 wagon, and have been auto-xing it for about 15 months.



Here are my mods and event placing:



5EFE

CAI

Exhaust

4EFTE Intake manifold

Headwork

Lowering springs in the front with sway bar

De-arched leaf springs in the rear

Stiffer shocks all round



Results - 5 events (4 wins and 1 2nd)



then:



T28 turbo @ 10psi

FMIC



Results - 2 events ( 1 win and 1 2nd)



Here are some pics of the wagon:











Upgrading the FMIC and going GReddy e-manage ultimate soon.



Check out the websites:

www.carstt.com

www.trinituner.com and click on "solodex"



See how we auto-x ............. the Caribbean way!!



Kirk

Reply 1 : Auto-xing my wagon in the Caribbean (Trinidad)



Nice. You got any video anywhere from that camera I see on top?

Reply 2 : Auto-xing my wagon in the Caribbean (Trinidad)



I am trying to get the footage from the guy who owns the camera.



I'll definitely post it up.





Kirk

Reply 3 : Auto-xing my wagon in the Caribbean (Trinidad)



You have leaf springs in yours? I have a '90 Wagon but it has struts.

Reply 4 : Auto-xing my wagon in the Caribbean (Trinidad)



i c that u have all kinds of power mods, but whats up with ur suspension, you have a ton of body roll... what are you running for Tires?

Reply 5 : Auto-xing my wagon in the Caribbean (Trinidad)



Wallerfield ent?! :P I lived there for a while. Marabella, Woodbrook, Sando, and Arima. I have since ran into that guy who has an orange S15 Silvia with the erector set aluminum wing and parks at TGI's on queens park. yeah, I ran into him on the nissan forums ( when I had a silvia ) I miss those doubles!!! Props for being one who actually races down there! Theres some serious cars in Trinidad btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment