Friday, March 18, 2011

Will there be 4th gen Avalon? When?



The 3rd Gen Avalon has been around since 2005. Depsite how much Toyota claim about the new 2011, still it is a 3rd gen model with newer look.



My guess is we won't see any NEW design until next year. I believe Camry will have a new design by the end of the year as 2012 model. That may affect the launch day for the new Avalon. What do you guys think?



I just hope the new one (if any) will not follow the current trend, with hard plastic, cardboard like headliner on some "recent" new design from Toyota.

Reply 1 : Will there be 4th gen Avalon? When?



I think "We'll See"

Reply 2 : Will there be 4th gen Avalon? When?



I agree that, as much as Toyota wants to call the '11 a 4th Gen, it is really an updated 3rd Gen.



I've read rumors that the '13/'14 will be the total redesign with a hybrid version available in that new model; however, you know how rumors go....

No comments:

Post a Comment