Friday, March 25, 2011

Questions about 2005 Corolla



I bought my 2005 LE in July 2005. Some point since I have had the car it was making a noise, hard to tell where it is coming from. They put foam around where the wires in the trunk. It did better for awhile but not sure that is where the problem is. There never appears to be a reason for why it does it or when it does it. It does not do it all the time either. My son thinks who sits back seat now thinks it is the ceiling area that does it. It was in warranty when I took it the other time but did not fix it. Its annoying when it does it. It would be hard to tell what it is or where unless they had someone back there. I am not sure what to do about it. It is driving me crazy. I love the car other than that.



Also I have considered putting a spoiler on the back. Not sure where to get it if I do?.

Reply 1 : Questions about 2005 Corolla



The rear deck plastic on my corolla rattles. I put foam tape where the side trim gap meets the deck and problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment